No single expenditure at your event will be more of an outward representation of you than your DJ.
Wouldn’t you agree that the DJ will ultimately make or break your party? We think so too!
Not all DJs are created equal!
You have read or heard the horror stories about other DJ companies.
Let VCI Audio Entertainment put your mind at ease. Our DJs are professionals with years of experience. We are interactive and know how to get the party going! We truly enjoy being DJs, and at the risk of being immodest, we’re darn good at it too!
Some of the things your DJ will do:
- Always be honest
- Arrive promptly and ready to start on time
- Dress appropriately
- Treat you and your guests with courtesy
- Interpret the crowd’s taste in music and adjust
- Provide insightful recommendations during event
- Try to be available for overtime if necessary
- Play requests from you and your guests
- Follow the agenda, but be flexible
Some of the things your DJ will NOT do:
- Play songs you specifically request not to hear
- Make a fool out of you or your guests
- Eat, drink alcohol or smoke
- Use foul language
At VCI Audio Entertainment, you may reserve your specific DJ if you like (extra charge may apply).
Or you can let us match one of our professionals with you based on our criteria of your music tastes, type of event, complexity of the show, and others. Either way, we suggest you meet with your DJ before you sign a contract.